Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ostracized

My first midterms in law school is fast approaching. I cannot sleep anymore because I am so worried about it. Despite all the preparations, I fell that I will not do good. I cannot help but feel this way because I feel that no matter how much I study, it would not be enough.

I have been studying like there's no tomorrow the past few weeks. I have not been able to spend time with my friends, family and other important people. I feel so ostracized. I guess what everyone said about law school is true. Things are really different. Things become so hard. Everything comes with it. But then again, its not that bad. I never thought I would say this but I am enjoying law school despite all the hardwork and effort that I need to put into it. There is always something to look forward to every day. New challenges, new things.

No matter how hard things get in law school, there is always something bright. There is always something to look forward to. Despite the so many changes, things always have a bright side. :)

As I take my midterms this Monday, I can only hope that I would do good or fail with a high failing mark. That's all I can hope for. Whatever happens, I'll be there and just be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home