Sunday, August 20, 2006

Frustrations... Hold on... Hold on...

Midterm exams are almost done. Persons test was held last Monday and Crim was held last Friday. Only one major subject left and the rest are all minor subjects. I cannot believe that after all the hardwork and preparations in order to at least pass the midterm exams, I would still end up on the wrong side of the field. Tons of hours and effort spent in learning, reviewing and preparing for the exams were all done for nothing. I'm still going to fail. Whoever said that if you study hard, you'd get high grades was wrong. Try going to Law School. It does not work that way. The persons was manageable though it was filled with treacherous questions. I was expecting to do way better in Crim but I was so wrong. I feel that I did worse! Its not because I did not know the answers to the tests, its because the test was so long!! It was 21 pages and we were given 2 hours to answer and ascertain the facts of the different cases. It was so impossible to answer everything. Or it may have been possible but the answers would have been incomplete. Its just so frustrating and demoralizing that after months of hardwork and after days of intense preparation sacrificing everything, I still end up failing. I'm so frustrated.. I'm at the point of giving up.. I have to hold on.. I have to hold on.. There's still time to recover, there's still time to make up for the lost midterms. I just need to keep on believing on myself. I can do this, I can do this, and if in the end, I still fail, I cannot blame myself anymore. I did what I had to do and more. But I know that I can still make it. I can do this. I haven't failed all my life and I don't intend to start now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home