Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Things just keep on coming

Midterm exams are almost over. I thought things would finally be peaceful for a while, at least until before final exams in 6 weeks time. Philo of law midterms was the order of the day. Well, I did not know anything. I literally answered the test with not knowing anything. I just guessed each item and employed the shotgun method. I am going to fail for sure and I've been becoming accustomed to failing in law school already. No amount of preparation seem to be enough to even make you pass. There's nothing else to do. Keep on studying and hope somehow, that I would manage to pass. That's all I can do. Just keep on doing my part.

Everybody said law school would be hard and of course, there are things that have to be sacrificed. I knew my gimmicks would be gone and my free time would all be cosumed studying. But there are just things that you can never anticipate to come. I never thought that I will not only have to go through all the demands of law school but at the same time, have trouble with my personal life. I never saw this coming. There's nothing I can do but just keep on living, keep on hoping that things will eventually fall into place.

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home