Saturday, September 09, 2006

Post Midterms

Its been 2 weeks give and take since the midterms ended. I took me quite a while to recover from the frustrations that happened. I totally lost confidence in myself in the past few weeks but now I'm starting to regain it. Whew! The midterm exams was really draining, emotionally, physically and mentally. Now, I have recovered. I am so glad that I finally got to recover because I have to prepare soon for the finals. 6 more weeks left before the semester ends and probably my law school life. It really depends on how well I perform in the next few weeks. I'll just keep on studying hard and I'll put in more effort and just hope for the best. Hopefully, makakabawi ako sa finals and move on to the 2nd sem. When I was in college, I took always looked forward to graduating. Now that I am in law school, I'm not looking forward. I'm putting all my efforts in the current semester and just hope that I would still be a law student next semester. One sem at a time.

As for my midterm exam results, sobrang disaster. After so much effort and patience, I still failed. It really zapped all my confidence.

Here are some quick updates:

1) We had a sportsfest right after midterms. Our class did not win any sport but we won best attendance. Haha! :) It was fun even though natalo kami.



Click here to see the rest of the pictures

2) We had a Persons and Family Relations Debate. We did not win the best speaker award nor the best memorial, but we won the award that mattered the most, we won THE BEST TEAM award!



Click here to see the rest of the pictures

3) Midterm Exams Results

Nakakahiya ilagay mga real scores ko dito. Hehe. Pero to give you an idea on how disastrous it was: I flunked Philo (my score was less than 50%), Leg Res (kahit college, yung score ko bagsak pa rin) and Consti (High failing mark, D siya in college). Persons and Crim exam results arent out yet though there's no reason to hope that I passed those either. In other words, I flunked ALL my midterm exams

Oh well, bawi sa finals. Aral, aral, aral. That's all I can do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home