Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Woohoo!!! The end of midterms!

Last day of midterms today. What a relief! After 1 1/2 weeks of pure studying, finally got to chill today! :) Well I can't say I did well in midterms but hey I got through it. :) Its really stressful! Haha. Oh well, that's life. Hope i did better this time around compared to last semester. FInally got to unwind. Siyempre, tapos na (for now) ang sobrang pag-aaral and got to spend time with "pareng miguel". Sarap!!! :) And of course got to unwind with my friends. Thanks Nas, Coloy and Dinbo! Sobrang sarap mag unwind and not think of law school at least for a day or 2. :) Looking forward to the next gimmick/inuman/tamang chillax time. :)

*After several months of being absent from sports shooting, I'll get to finally shoot again tomorrow! Sana manalo!! Time to test the new lens and D200 in one of my favorite areas in photography! I'll be posting the pictures here. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home